We may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 5/25/2018
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and
- Information that you provide in the process of ordering goods or services from us.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION FOR CHILDREN
We do not collect children’s personal Information. Access to Lily Lemon Blossom website is intended to be used by Adults/Parents and not to be used directly by children. We do not knowingly collect personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have received personal Information from a child under the age of 13 we will remove and delete the information from our records immediately.
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, but we promise you we take our responsibility to keep your data safe very seriously.
A cookie is a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The text file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may send a cookie which may be stored on by your browser on your computer's hard drive. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website's usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. Blocking cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of this website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. Please contact us below to request additional information on your personal data including: Deleting data, restricting data, releasing data or any objections to how we use your data.